Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

2nd class A car

Started by Vermilion [1496041] on in Racing.

3 replies · 75 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Vermilion [1496041]

So I have a fully upgraded NSX set for tarmac and now I'm wondering what car is best for a 2nd class A.

Atm I've been thinking a lexus, an Aston Martin or a Ford GT but I'm not confident on just picking one and maybe realising later that I made the wrong choice.
Kiber [1906187]

I'm assuming you have a Cosworth set up for dirt?  That's fine for mudpit - but for other dirt tracks in A you'll need an A-class car built for dirt.  So if it was me - my 2nd A class car would be an R8 built for dirt.  If you are just focusing on a 2nd tarmac car - then I agree that the LFA is a good way to go.
Vermilion [1496041]

Yeah I do.

Haven't thought about dirt much tbh. Never heard anything on the R8 though. I'll look into that but it'll probably be a 3rd if I ever get that far haha.

Thanks for the insight.