Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

gingerbread men CT

Started by Weasel [2080816] on in Questions & Answers.

11 replies · 248 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Blunt [2076337]

On my screen, 810 is highest. I think CT only shows people you interact/have interacted with In some way.

Most the people who have top scores in every game (on my screen) are in PT, or old faction mates/friends
Korin [2106899] Wiki Contributor

CT's high scores are only from those in your faction, on your friends list, or who you have recently messaged/mailed with.
KiB [2157153]

The slower your PC / phone, the slower the game runs. It is seriously a massive disadvantage if you have a fast PC to play this game.
Claire [1971751]

Other than getting insanely high scores I don't think it is that much of an advantage. This dude got to 2017 and his reward was a Santa Shooter. I get Santa Shooters and my highest score is 150 something.
Tyrion [1967379]

Yeah the end result doesn't matter for any prize, as it's random anyways.

Highscores are only for bragging rights among friends/faction.
Weasel [2080816]

I have a fast PC and still got to 2017, only losing because i couldn't be bothered(took 30 minutes) and made 2017 my goal because it was the same as the year we were in :)
Tyrion [1967379]

Nice score!

Besides not getting any extra prizes, I also hurt my wrist/hand when I play it too long, so I don't bother with highscores anymore lol
Nofrills [2198019]

Yeh I've been nowhere near the highscore and scored a 6 pack of energy drinks yesterday. Then other times on other games I've been in the top 4 and received a bottle of wine. 

I think the prizes are mainly random, and the scoreboards is just for some friendly competition between people you know.