Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

art competition

Started by therunawayman [2158201] on in Art & Literature.

1 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
therunawayman [2158201]

I'm giving away 10 million dollars to the best artist among you all you have to do is create a link to your drawing bellow and I will go through and find the best one I will be giving the prize at the end of January 

rules: one post per person, your gamer tag must be on the drawing, the word prompt is rough

have fun and good luck. I look forward to seeing what you come up with