After repaying my loan this morning the amount has not been reset, bit bummed out, what should I do?
Loan not repayed...
Started by Ileagle_beags [2069337] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 34 / 100
After repaying my loan this morning the amount has not been reset, bit bummed out, what should I do?
I would expect you paid your weekly fees, and not the loan itself?
As Stewie says you will have paid the fees and not the loan