What is everything I can use to decrease the amount of time it takes to decrease the education length?
Education time?
Started by Kurbee [2138733] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Rum4nyby [1567187]
· 3 likes ·
Spend merits to max out education, -2% per upgrade, upto -20% Own a WSSB block for -10% Reach the final rank in the education starter job for another -10% Book of Carols reduces it by 6 hours I believe as …
What is everything I can use to decrease the amount of time it takes to decrease the education length?
Just spending merits and owning the wssb stock market bb
You can also buy book of Carols too I suppose... But not really worth it cuz only - 6hours for 11m+
Spend merits to max out education, -2% per upgrade, upto -20%
Own a WSSB block for -10%
Reach the final rank in the education starter job for another -10%
Book of Carols reduces it by 6 hours I believe as well, but not worth the money it costs.
And then you could join a fitness centre to reduce education time by 30 mins per job point.
Thats pretty much all there is.
Okay thank you
Hair saloon 7* special can also reduce the length of your education course by 30min per job point used (same as the FC 1* special mentioned by Rum4nyby)
doi ;-; forgot about job specials and education job. My bad! Thanks for catching me!