So just a thought. If I set up a Class E stock race with an entry for 250k would any one be willing to join I want to get a big event going so there can be a big pay out to the winner plus with class E more people will be eligble
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
So just a thought. If I set up a Class E stock race with an entry for 250k would any one be willing to join I want to get a big event going so there can be a big pay out to the winner plus with class E more people will be eligble
Moved down to Racing.