Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking For Work?

Started by Dawn_Victoria [2095859] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
10 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Dawn_Victoria [2095859]

I have started up a Sweet Shop and am looking for workers to grow with the company. I have 50m ready to be invested in the company, and all I need are dedicated workers. A key perk you will receive as the company grows is that at 7*, you can trade job points for a can of energy drink, which you can then sell for at least 1.5m. I will pay well, message me with a rate and I will try to match it the best I can .As a company I will work with all my employees to make sure your Torn life goes well and will almost always be available. Thanks! 

Apply Here:

https://www.torn.com/joblist.php#/p=corpinfo&ID=76226