Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Customers

Started by Gun_Runner [2182225] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

Gun_Runner [2182225]

I have had my company for a month and I don't feel it is doing good enough.

My pop is bouncing between 6 and 8. Which I know has to do with top competitors. 

I can't seem to get significant amount of customers. It bounces between 80ish to 120s. I am selling above my cost and below retail. (I still make a profit or item)

And I can't keep my 2 star. I keep dropping to 1 star.

Please help
Zenox6000 [2048539]

Do you have good employees at the best possible positions? I would suggest looking at the top 3-4 gun shops and see which positions they have.

btw 2 cleaners aren’t necessary