My chat just closed down and it says I can not access them. I can’t be banned as I have done nothing wrong, is this a bug
Chat bug
Started by KinkzJ [2215648] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
My chat just closed down and it says I can not access them. I can’t be banned as I have done nothing wrong, is this a bug
Closed. Seems you've been made aware of why you were not able to access the chat
Perfection.