Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slot Machine Mobile Bug

Started by ToastyCheddar [2174566] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
ToastyCheddar [2174566]

I went to casinos, went to slots, and it glitched( I didn’t even hit any buttons except the one to get to the slots) and it bet 1 million to the slots, and I didn’t want to bet that much(I obviously wasn’t even expecting that to happen as I didn’t hit any buttons at all). I have a screenshot, and it also didn’t show the bottom betting options.

 

 

 

 

http://tinypic.com/r/35jjn5s/9
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

[image: i67.tinypic.com]

 

It looks like the page hasn't finished loading in the screenshot. Have you bet 1m on the slots ever before? Could be a caching issue? Did you spam click while waiting for the page to load?
ToastyCheddar [2174566]

No I haven’t ever bet 1 mill in the slots before, and no I didn’t click any spam while waiting for the page to load. I left it on the page for awhile after it did that, to make sure that it loaded before even taking the screenshot, it was stuck on that after it took the 1 mill. I didn’t bet at all on the slots. I clicked casino, slots, and than when it went to that page, it immediately bet 1 mill, and I saw the slots roll, and than it went to this screenshot. I only knew that it had bet 1 mill, because it told me I had lost that much. It was a complete shock because I never would have wanted to bet that much, I just wanted to try it out and something glitchy happened.