Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TRAVEL ? BUG ?

Started by xALIENx [2178940] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

xALIENx [2178940]

I am not allowed to click on my p.islands  airstrip to fly.

 

i have paid my upkeep and had a pilot for weeks.

 

i click on City>travel Agency>attempt to click on airstrip but can not. (I even try to open it in a

seperate tab, I am subject to fly standard with the extra travel time 

 

any help / resolution would be greatly appreciated 

thanks