Im 1/4 of a comedy podcast (called We Write Sex, if you fancied a listen - adults only). However, I’m looking for a hilarious podcast to get into... any suggestions?
Podcast
Started by Rikalus [2176987] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 12 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
Im 1/4 of a comedy podcast (called We Write Sex, if you fancied a listen - adults only). However, I’m looking for a hilarious podcast to get into... any suggestions?
Depends on your form of humor. I personally enjoyed The Biggest Problem in the Universe in its glory days.