Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Buying!

Started by Bentheredude [2185830] on in Trading Post.

0 replies · 16 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Bentheredude [2185830]

I am buying beer for 750 a bottle and bunches of flowers for 500 each. I always plan on buying and can buy in bulk, so just message me and I will respond as soon as possible.

I will not mug and I don't plan on keeping too much cash on hand at any time.

I will update this if I am not buying or when I expand my market, however, you are always free to message me with offers for other items and I will see what I can do.