Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Combat Helmet Bug

Started by Lil_Noob [2188392] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Lil_Noob [2188392]

There is a problem with my Combat Helmet. Under my items tab it shows that it equipped but when I go to attack someone it shows my head is un convered. I want to make sure that this is resolved because one of the attacks I did I got hit in the head for a lot of damage. I don't know if this would have happened if my helmet was properly equipped. I have talked to someone from torn who confirmed that the helmet was definitely equipped. I hope it is just a visual glitch but I am worried to attack because I dont know if Im actually protected.

https://snag.gy/VuPF6U.jpg 
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I could see the issue on your account.

I tested this in the models editor and it looked fine: 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

I then unequipped and reequipped all of your armour and the mask. And it's now correct!

I'll pass this over to Pavel to see if he has any ideas what may have caused it.