Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Extreme awards delay?

Started by Nah [3978] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Nah [3978]

Attain 10,000,000 total stats (Unknown Rarity).

2019-01-08 22:34:06


The thing is, I have received this only after receiving 115,000,000 (115m) Dex.. I have over 400m total stats (for months now) and apparently there's a 100m total stat as well as 100m single stat award but somehow I'm getting 10m only now even after being well over the requirement?

The weird part is that I've got the "Gain 100,000,000 strength" and speed, but missing the defence and dex ones, and yet only 10m total? It kinda doesn't make sense that I've been awarded the 100m single stat but not the total stat one.

Is the merit system broken or should I be waiting longer?
Nah [3978]

Hmm. I tried training. It doesn't come. I got the speed one back in December 2018 and the strength one back in October 2018.. The thing is I've have the same "equal" stats for a long time and I've seen these awards on the wiki for a some time now so I thought it was a bug that it's this late.
Stewie [1494547]

What do you mean? You said in your original post that you already have it?

Conditioned was added with today's Patch List.