I've yet to see a post about Hardstyle/Hardcore. I grew up listening to Happy Hardcore and some Gabber so from there my loves expanded onto Hardstyle, Frenchcore, and Uptempo, while going to as many raves as possible.
The reason for my post is to find other people who like the same type of music. I need some cool friends I can talk to about music :)
Las Vegas had a good scene scene lol, when hxc and grindcore came through it got a little better. We had a place here Jillian's that put on shows from people like wecamewithbrokenteeth the same night Elysia or Whitechapel would play. It was great. I steeped out of hardcore and what not when the sub-genres took over. lol but if I can dumb it down, I like most with a good pig squeal and lyrics like I Declare War, I think their songs were all about "whats wrong in society" and to be honest I worked at HotTopic in US and loved whitechapel because I would walk around the store "speaking" the lyrics to songs like Vicer Exciser and This is Exile.
What in the world is Frenchcore?
Like HxC but only French singers?
Shit I used to be able to embed videos. I hate being dumb. Help would be nice =D
Double shit. I'm so dumb I couldn't do it twice (I didn't even mean to try the second time). I don't even deserve help at this point.
Have a GIF instead...
[image: media1.giphy.com]
For the love of your brains. Don't listen to that stuff. God awful noise, lol.
Sorry. I just youtubed all that stuff, and my ears may never forgive me.
Forgive me for being a deaf, blind knackered old goat.
But i dont even know what hardcore/hardstyle is ...
What sort of music is it?
DJ Sy and stuff like that? Helter Skelter had good sets years ago. Uprising, TFI... nobody does it like they used to tho tbf.
I used to love going into HotTopic when I visited the US in my younger days lol! [:smiley:] I would get all my band tops like Asking Alexandria and Black Veil Brides ooh the emo days hahah.
Frenchcore is like this -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_S0Od0gkrYNo French singers at all, its all about the bpm :P
Nooooo :O I absolutely love it all. I understand its not for everyone, with the repetitive beats and drops. However when you listen to it in depth you can hear how much work, time and passion has went into each sound, kick and drop.
To each their own.