Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

War in faction API

Started by Afwas [1337627] on in API Development.

1 replies · 87 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
21 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
Afwas [1337627]

Our faction is currently chaining with several territorial walls. Also it says: "YOUR FACTION IS IN A WAR".

The faction API however gives

"wars": {},

Is this a bug or not implemented or am I looking in the wrong place? I want a list of factions that are our opponent on the wall(s).
Mephiles [2087524]

I'm not sure but I think it says "YOUR FACTION IS IN A WAR" by default on any sort of attack. 

"wars" under the api means a special kind of war in Torn. I think they were disabled at some point (are they back yet?).