Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Roleplaying Partner

Started by TheDeathMedic [2132998] on in Roleplay.

2 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
TheDeathMedic [2132998]

I don't really mind the actual gender of said partner, but the roleplaying subjects will differ. For instance, I'd like to have more of an action-packed, brother like roleplay with a man rather than a woman, while I'd prefer a more of romantic style with the latter instead of the former.

 

If anyone is interested, just leave me a message.