My race is stuck, could an admin come fix it
Race not starting
Started by ForeverYoung [135723] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
My race is stuck, could an admin come fix it
My race is stuck too. It is stuck for more than 8 hrs. Please help. I cannot leave the race. And the timer is reseting every time.
There's multiple threads about this. Been stuck like this for twelve hours or more and not fixed yet.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076938&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076937&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076947&b=0&a=0
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16076941&b=0&a=0
Won't start a new thread but I'm having that issue as well. Joined before I went to bed woke up and still in the same race. Timer keeps resetting and if I try to leave it says the race already started. https://imgur.com/a/f8ewN8c
It's an official race not a custom one
This should be fixed for most players, however there can still be some cases, when race is stuck - if so, please create a separate bug report, so we can tracka nd fix it quickly.