Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Clothes

Started by Horse [2064476] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
22 / 100
Horse [2064476]

If you go to clothes in Item market, or at the department store,  you will not see variety at all. I know this is not important, but I just think it would be nice if there were more clothes. Why can't there more than just bandanas? add t-shirts with more colors, maybe add jewelry or bling that is equippable so you can look like a thug, and maybe a rare torn t-shirt that says torn on it. I especially want more pants, and not just scrooge pants because those are expensive and I don't like how they look!

In short: add more clothing

Hopefully this isn't a repost

Please answer poll if you read this
POP [2043390]
It'd be fun :) Although I believe you're able to exchange tokens for clothing, I think this would be a welcome feature amongst players.