Im looking for scripts that I can access via android chrome, or a site that I can go to like "greasemonkey" to install scripts to my phone... I know "GM" is for Firefox users only but a link to any site that i can access and install userscripts with Chrome on android would be awesome! Thank y'all for reading this!
Looking for android user scripts
Started by Irish93 [988984] on in Tools & Userscripts.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Im looking for scripts that I can access via android chrome, or a site that I can go to like "greasemonkey" to install scripts to my phone... I know "GM" is for Firefox users only but a link to any site that i can access and install userscripts with Chrome on android would be awesome! Thank y'all for reading this!
If I recall correctly I am sure you can download Yandex browser and it lets you use scripts on mobile.
https://browser.yandex.com/
Tampermonkey is for chrome, but not sure if it works on mobile
Dyno
Chrome mobile does not support add ons so you can't use tampermonkey or other script managers with it. Firefox mobile and Yandex browser supports addons and both work fine with tampermonkey. Yandex is the smoother one but does not support DoctorN last I checked.
Also most of the scripts posted here works on android (with TM).
Doctorn can be used with Firefox on Android.
Grasemonkey is old ...it used to be the one and only ... but has since been passed by better addons. Tampermonkey is the way to go now, it works with multiple browsers.
The "Kiwi browser" allows the installation of extensions and scripts via Tampermonkey. Its a browser thats based off of Chromes coding. Extensions can be added via Chrome's extension webpage. DoctorN and Tornplus can both be used on this browser as well as other scripts relating to Torn :)