Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Problems

Started by Christian [2203038] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 72 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Christian [2203038]

So A trade of mine expired. I had put $1,700,000 in it. It says that ill get it back within 15 minutes, that was an few hours ago. The person that i was trading with says he got all his items back already.

I did another trade after i put the money in for this one, before this trade expired, and it went ok.
Zimbelle [2162084]

Edited. I have worked out the problem. Must have expired while I was flying I also had bazaar sales and I think it is tied up with that. Sorry, all good now