Another poll.
Going by feedback of people wanting to meetup but not in Brighton due to distance and rather than organising their own one they want to drag me across the country to do it. And the other poll asking what is their draw to attending one...
Here is a poll for this year's meetups. ( February 23rd is still in Brighton ) .
Just click which city you'd most likely attend. Multiple answers enabled.
Update : I think it can be assumed at this stage in the poll London is happening this year, keep voting / posting.
Portsmouth for me, gents. See you then
Peace
I think people dont want to go because of you Louis, no one likes you.
Another UK TORN meet up thread. Please stop this guy staff.
Yeah Sharkeyfive said you lot changed. I don't see it.
A lot has changed. You have replaced me as the number 1 shit poster.
Well done
Meet at my old school? I heard you drove passed there before.
I'm out gents, enjoy the meetup
Peace
Do we bring our own action men?
Unless you want acid in your face, wtf would you go london for
Visit the queen, have a cup of tea and ignore people who listen to exaggerated news stories
I already do all of those things, you just described a brexit voter.
best city in the UK
20, maybe 10, years ago, sure lol
My last one broke years ago :(
It's nearer for some people than Brighton where I usually go.
I've worked In London a number of times and visited it as a tourist. Just like anywhere keep your wits about you.
I should be able to make the Brighton meeting on the 23rd, I'll let you know nearer the time.
where you based? some dump like manchester
I know you didn't say New England, but I was hoping anyways.
*sigh*
You missed the entire Midlands