Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

You win

Started by Marvin_HM [2222469] on in Graveyard.

43 replies · 807 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 44 / 44 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
44
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Marvin_HM [2222469]

Someone threatened to post my location on this thread unless i did this, im only doing it to get whoever threatened me to piss off.

 

Im sorry for:

Insulting others

Threatening others

Insulting a moderator

Begging for money

Supporting fascism

Being homophobic

Threatening to peforate a players prostate with a spear

Posting the hitler oath in a thread

Making empty threats against players that are better than me.

Swearing.

 

I give up, i will announce when i turn 14 so that people all over torn can use me as a human punching bag.
bloodbaine [1580503]

looking at your post history, you seem like a very angry kid.

 

I suggest leaving the internet for a few years and focusing on you.
DrSlothMD [2131253]

Why not report them for giving out your location? Sounds like you did some bad stuff hombre but honestly doxing is worse than some words on a screen.
Tank [2097832]

Whoever made you do this post is a bigger pussy than you will ever be. Also report them for threatening that. Also inform me who that person is? I probably will be too weak to do anything but still.

Also, don't be a tit and post offensive stuff. There is a proper way to deal with people like you, however threatening irl location is just a total bitch move.
T-Stark [2086654]

I don't support divulging personal information, that's unquestionably wrong. 

I am disappointed that you're only apologizing because someone bullied you into doing so. I would take some serious time to be introspective about why you think that behavior you displayed is ever appropriate or funny. Hopefully you'll realize there are better ways to troll this community without being a hateful jackass.
Odin-All-Father [2010524]

You're a strange little dude and the guy threatening you is a sweaty obese ogre.

Dafuq happened to the toxic but funny, she-male infested torn that I signed up to?!
Candymonster [1632600]

 

[image: i.gyazo.com]

 

Staff Edit - This was not relevant to the thread and breached the no text in support of Nazism portion of the Discrimination Rule.  

Please comply with the rules.

 

No one can read it's funny.   

Learn  how to read poptop, I'm not going by that real fake history they made  for him,  I'm going  by the real history of him.

 
Diabolique [2177124]

You should join JFA...they masters at spreading bullshit and calling it truth. 

Hitler was as big a douche as Four, FYI. 
elie350 [2065964]

I just looked at your forum history and ... wow i was amazed. Irl, when someone give you a gift, do you usually hit them on the head with the gift? ... because they were gullible enough to give you a gift? 

 

Anyway, regarding the person who threatened you, was it an anonymous private message? I've seen many new players getting impressed when someone threaten them through anonymous messages.

Just report the PM if he gave you your location (As a proof). Otherwise, ignore it.

 

And try a little to improve your behavior on torn, it will bring you more good than the way you've been acting so far.

It is really fascinating to see how people show there true nature online just because they are protected by anonymity. If you have trouble irl, instead of exploding your anger through typing on the forum (not that it release any anger), try to befriend torn players. You will be fascinated to see how many people here are so nice to speak with. 

For all it helps, i wish you a good continuation on torn and hope to see different type of posts ;)