I made this account a long time ago, and just got back into the game. What stats are typical for a level 20 player? How do I boost my work and battle stats? Any recommendations for efficient stat boosting?
Stat Benchmarks
Started by socialist [1672089] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 63 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Bug [1455582] Committee
· 3 likes ·
There is no "typical" stats for any level, since any player can level hold or grind up exp pretty easily. Level is a poor indicator of stats, there will always be someone stronger than you so just keep training. I …
I made this account a long time ago, and just got back into the game. What stats are typical for a level 20 player? How do I boost my work and battle stats? Any recommendations for efficient stat boosting?
There is no "typical" stats for any level, since any player can level hold or grind up exp pretty easily. Level is a poor indicator of stats, there will always be someone stronger than you so just keep training.
I would highly recommend Baldr's Guide, it'll tell you everything you need to know about efficiently increasing your stats.
Mentions: Baldr's Basic Advice
Well my level 20 friend has about 2B so maybe around there?
Look at the hall of fame. Compare your level ranking with your battle stats ranking (same for work stats). It won't tell you what is "typical", but it will give you some indication of how you are going.