Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Effects lasting into next attack

Started by Hollow_Knight [476394] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 99 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Hollow_Knight [476394]

I was hit with a flamethrower and took damage from "burning" for the duration of the fight. After winning, I immediately began another attack and was still being damaged by burning. I don't think I've ever noticed that happen before. Is it supposed to? I only have the second log available. 

 

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=ac005b22c93e047af04274d2565066a3
Mlkey [1915577]

it happened to me as well,  and found out that burning lasts for a period of time ( not sure how long ) so it will carry over to another fight
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Yes. The burning has a timer under which you can be affected. The effects are also turn-based though, the damage done reduces turn-by-turn and is gone fully after 5-7 turns if I recall correctly.