Anyone else not super aroused by the new episode?
Brooklyn 99
Started by TopKant [2179375] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Anyone else not super aroused by the new episode?
I literally just found out about this show last week. I'm only halfway through season one but it's ****ing hilarious. Please don't tell me it drops off...
Never watched it previously.
My mates forced me to watch one episode in December.
Watched the first episode season 6 at the weekend...it was ok.
I tried watching it when it first came out but I find Andy Samberg extremely annoying and I couldn't put up with it. The rest of the cast was good though.
Normally I HATE Andy Samberg but I actually like him in this
I have a friend irl with a silly face like his.
Bum chin and a dopey smile.
But he does play a great part in the show
God though, he doesn't even come close to Terry Crews. That man is ****in killing it so far
Makes the whole show
Shall i change the threat to Terry Crews' appreciation thread? lol
[image: i.gifer.com] [image: uproxx.files.wordpress.com]
I love the show. I think you need a certain silly sense of humour to get it but it makes me laugh out loud at least 20 times per episode!
Yep, this is definitely a Terry Crews thread now
I love so many of the actors in this show but I have a hard time watching this show, just could not get into it.
Terry Crews was great in Everybody Hates Chris!
Chris was good in everybody loves Terry
My favorite episode is when the mom is using aluminum covered bricks, heated in the oven as an iron because the iron Terry bought from the character, "Risky" who sold stuff out of his car trunk/boot on the street corner quit working aka why they call the guy Risky.