Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Finally Got a PI!

Started by Wood [2175573] on in Achievements.

12 replies · 234 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
44
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wood [2175573]

For most of you this will seem like an absolute trivial matter. I remember reading a month or so back about a player who had dozens of PI's and made steady cash by just renting them out, and at the time, I felt like it would take me an eternity to get there. However, immediately after CT, I purged my bazaar, sold everything, and made enough for a PI!

I'm now working on getting it fully upgraded. It is honestly just a nice little marker, and an encouragement that I can meet some goals. My next goal, after upgrading it, is to unlock reviving.
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

Congrats man, it's always a nice feeling :)

I've still not bought myself a yacht, despite owning my PI for years I just can't bring myself to do it.. one day..
BeerDrinker [2140025]

Why do people bother with buying a PI unless it's max. I'd argue that renting and using that extra cash to passively or actively make more is better than locking it down in a PI. 

Whatever, my thoughts r no matter

R+ ig
RandomCC [2219650]

CT? Wow you're like my big brother, I also want to one day become a reviver! Congratulations on the PI, right now getting one seems impossible
Wamboozled [484539]

Congrats mate! It’s all about small steps and hitting your goals. PI is definitely a big one, I was the same as you when I got mine!