Mentions: KinkzJ [2215648]
KinkzJ
Started by Necromania [2184367] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 15
- Likes on archived posts
- 46
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 36 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
My officers dealt with this, they won't let me do any of the fun ones. - MikePence [2029670]
· 1 likes ·
who's that again?
Mentioned in this thread
KinkzJ [2215648] ×1
think you're the only one who cared enough to post this
Yes, but still.
who's that again?
The face of Mayhem Boiz I think?
Perfect!
KillahJ is the rumor
Fedded like a week ago lol
t*
Spotted this a couple of weeks ago actually. What made you think this was worth a thread? Don't give the trolls the attention they ask for.
I remember that i was active when this little piece of garbage came along. Started trolling NPC from the very beginning.
Added to enemies list right away.
Week ago when it happened I almost fainted with joy, staff are finally getting rid of trolls!
I hope that lowlife gets perm fedded
So glad somebody else cares about the garbage in our city and how we need to clean it up
- He and I will have a fun discussion in his federal report, thank you. ~ bogieReplied to on 12/01/19 at 7:58:23 PM by Torn City Staff
Amazing.
My officers dealt with this, they won't let me do any of the fun ones.
what did he do
Saw the "Trainee" Screens lmao
Thanks for taking out the trash
That's too bad.
Finally, I was tired of that perfectionist