Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

what's new

Started by Denial [23995] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 230 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
10
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
49 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Sweeney_Todd [27468]

Best thing you can do is read announcements...

That and we are still full of dickheads, Clansny is gone but bogie is kicking arse...

Also, why should we give a shit if you **** off for 5 years?

Welcome back... [:sick:]
Denial [23995]

Shouldn't surprise you, but that is too much work! At least one familiar face! Also, I'm not back.....just pretending to be.
Denial [23995]

Last time I was around there was talk of territories. You had to declare yourself a warring faction to be able to chain. Really all I remember.