Take targets up to level 8. Message me straightforward no BS. I'll determine a price after I evaluate the target.
HeadHunting
Started by LegacyMonger [2221895] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Tilted [1694357] ×1
Take targets up to level 8. Message me straightforward no BS. I'll determine a price after I evaluate the target.
Easy Guy to Work with
i definitely recommend his services :)
Works fast and is reasonably priced.
Mentions: Tilted [1694357]
40k I'd reckon depending on hospitalization or no
Hosp him, and send the attack log. Must be a solo attack.
I’ll pay 5m
okay
Half now tho
Still looking to bash in whatever fashion is needed.