Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing Energy

Started by Aphrodite3 [2169478] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Aphrodite3 [2169478]

Hi there;

 

My subscriber status has just updated (renewed) but I only have 100 energy. I spoke to 787thWarDog who told me to post this issue here. I still have the correct energy regeneration rate (5 every 10 minutes) though.

 

For the record, I only ever use Google Chrome. No recent changed, just logged in and noticed the error.
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think this was a temporary issue due to the Amazon issues we were having, it has since been resolved. Thank you.