Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing icon

Started by TwoEleven [1161983] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
TwoEleven [1161983]

Sorry, this is not a bug. More of a personal issue. But maybe should have been in suggestions?

 

I lost a race yesterday (I rarely race and can't compete) and the icon is still on my sidebar.

How long does the reminder that I am poop in a race car need to sit there?!

 

Race icon should have a lower lifespan on the sidebar.

I know its a trivial and maybe even petty request, but it annoys me.

Thanks (move or grave as desired, just wanted to say it)

 
RatedR [72498]

as above, Ched has determined that the current time is fine as it is. but if it really bothers you this much, i suggest you make a suggestion and if you get enough support (100+ upvotes) you can bring it back here?