Has anyone used Vivaldi browser? I know a lot of things work better with Chrome. I'm a big Firefox user, but use Chrome for certain things, but not totally sold on Chrome. I've had it installed for a few days now. Anyone have any issues with Torn with Vivaldi? That's why I'm basically posting this. If so, I probably won't use it.
Vivaldi Browser
Started by SurgeonGeneral [360740] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 7 / 100
- Story score
- 18 / 100
- Engagement score
- 31 / 100
Has anyone used Vivaldi browser? I know a lot of things work better with Chrome. I'm a big Firefox user, but use Chrome for certain things, but not totally sold on Chrome. I've had it installed for a few days now. Anyone have any issues with Torn with Vivaldi? That's why I'm basically posting this. If so, I probably won't use it.
works better with chrome? how? most browsers are based on chromium/blink engine/renderer. blink is what renders the webpages. browsers differences are the ui/features/options i think, but if they use the same engine, the webpages will just look the same, even between chrome and minimalist browser like qutebrowser, and so are vivaldi and opera if they use Blink too. firefox use different engine (gecko). even Edge browser in win10 is using Blink now. webpages will just look the same.