I’m thinking about starting a company and I wanna know if there’s anything I should do/know beforehand. I know that the business course is very helpful but I was wondering if there’s anything else I should do before starting too.
Company startup
Started by Socrates_Tatian [2051828] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
- -Grey-Worm- [2004851]
· 4 likes ·
From being a Company Director for awhile now ( Current company not my first one ) Hiring strangers can be hard, as if the price is right they will stay for a little bit. So for starters, Makes sure you …
I’m thinking about starting a company and I wanna know if there’s anything I should do/know beforehand. I know that the business course is very helpful but I was wondering if there’s anything else I should do before starting too.
You're gonna need about as much as the startup cost for stock and advertising at least and possibly salary to give the company enough to get off on the right foot. Also have some people who already want to work for you so the company doesn't bankrupt itself while you look for employees.
Just what I've gathered from guides and being an employee.
From being a Company Director for awhile now ( Current company not my first one ) Hiring strangers can be hard, as if the price is right they will stay for a little bit. So for starters, Makes sure you have at least 15mil to deposit into the company, do some research, and figure out which company you want to open, to get specific bonus or buffs. For example, I opened an AN (Adult Nov) to get Erotic DVD's. And with 7 Stars right now, I unlocked 4 tiers of perks, and I believe 4Stars Unlocks Dvd's
Goodluck, Shoot me a pm if you need additional help
Yes, there are two stocks that you should get.
TGP - You are entitled to receive a significant boost in company advertising (if you are the director) when holding at least 2,500,000 shares.
TCP - You are entitled to receive support for your company (if you are the director) which should result in a 10% bonus to profits when holding at least 1,000,000 shares.
I recommend you buy a Company though. Starting one and getting to 10* is much harder. Finish the Education Courses.
Other than that you should have some capital. A few 100m if you are going to be buying a company and lots more if you are going to be starting one.
3 star unlocked e dvd
Thanks for the advice. Rn I’m thinking about opening a furniture store though it might be hard to get employees for that
1. Get idea for company type
Spend sometime to read wiki. Company with good perk allow you to pay low wage and easier to get employees.
2. Asking around
Ask your friends opinion on your idea to start a company.
Gather some info related to ads and wage of your preferred company
Ask your friend to help you on your company cz it's hard to get decent worker without asking "nicely"
3. Don't start company
check forum-> company recruitment: you can get decent company with good price
You will want to be on tornstats.com also. Starting off, it will take you a while to grow. So its ok not having all education and stocks at beginning. It would be great, but not a necessity. By the time you reach 5 *, I would advise having either both stock , or education done. 8* all three.