You can see it on my company's profile or on my profile under images. let me know what you think! Don't mind the candy shop ad, it was for my old company.
New Pub Image. Thoughts?
Started by Nowondering [2178651] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
You can see it on my company's profile or on my profile under images. let me know what you think! Don't mind the candy shop ad, it was for my old company.
P bad tbh, even for paint
Was made in Adobe Spark, not paint lol, but what's bad about it that I could improve?
its just 3 squares with text
are you talking about the candy shop ad? I was referencing the pub Image, I thought I listed it under my profile, but I'll do so now if not.
*Edit: It's already listed under #1 image, I removed the candy shop ad for clarity
Blurred image, made a bit brughtr, text on top and some outline of a bottle. I still call that minimal work. It looks alright but It's not worth to pay money for.
I like it. Is it custom art? Did you just put that text on an image or did you create it yourself?
Thanks, I made it myself in adobe spark, but all the assets are from the program, none of them I own. if that's what you mean. I just put a text box over the image, stylized it, and put 2 bottles next to it. it's pretty simple but I think it came out well.
It is minimal lol, and I don't expect to sell these anytime soon, but I'm glad we cleared the confusion about the other one, because it was pretty bad.