I have around 1600 mission points, but I don't know what to spend them on. Other than books, I would like to spend them on weapon mods. I use a db knife and armalite. Which mods should I get or should I save up for a book?
Mission points
Started by Jyu_Viole_Grace [1958465] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
I have around 1600 mission points, but I don't know what to spend them on. Other than books, I would like to spend them on weapon mods. I use a db knife and armalite. Which mods should I get or should I save up for a book?
Keep saving up and get one of the sights. I got a reflex sight with +14% accuracy but that is entry level. 16 (holographic), 18 (acog), and 20% (thermal sight) are available.
Some crit sites available too. 3-6% crit rate.
Only thing is you have to get the entry level stage 1 before next stage unlocks.... So keep saving your mission points.
https://www.torn.com/wiki/Mods_Inventory
Well, a majority of the more used books are for stat gain, think Ugly Energy's buff of a natural 250 max energy.
If your stats are more important to you, and you can afford the FHC costs, I'd suggest waiting for a good book.
If you prefer to have a swanky weapon, here's a guide
Mentions: Weapon mods guide
Books or mods.
Books, some are great, some are not, and some depend on your situation.
Mods, most people will want either lights and sights or lasers and sights.
Similar to merits, my logic is if you don't know what you'd like to spend the points on with certainty, it's best to just sit on them. You'll know what you want when the right item comes up.