I took forever to load. Other pages are fine
Can't load city.php
Started by Blin [2028034] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I took forever to load. Other pages are fine
I've recently found pages affected by TornStats, DocTorn or TornPLUS to be slow to load (includes City). My guess would be it's related to the recent API problems.
But to quote Manuel (Fawlty Towers) I know nothing.
Now that the API is back online, are you still having issues? :)
browser, os and platform? any addons/scripts?
yes no more slow city. thanks !
chrome, Ubuntu MATE 18.04, DoctorN.