Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannabis OD

Started by Kender_FAAFO [1674614] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100
RatedR [72498]

the only times i see your energy going to 0 is when you trained it in the gym:



2494153114 1674614 2019-01-23 11:45:44 Energy 150 0 -150 /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=5c47a2b7129f6

2493504671 1674614 2019-01-23 05:04:21 Energy 150 0 -150 /gym.php?step=train&rfcv=5c4258debabc1
2493504547 1674614 2019-01-23 05:04:15 Energy 0 150 150 /points.php?step=pointsbuy&action=energyrefill2&rfcv=5c4258debabc1

 

i see nothing else in your logs?
Kender_FAAFO [1674614]

Ah ok. Thank you. It was still showing the full E when I took the cannabis. Then it finally zeroed out. I thought I'd caught the elusive OD.