Everytime others shares have been bought my place in queue goes lower. But slowly it keeps climbing up again even though there's no new shares being bought or added to shares for sale.
Listing added 8 days ago (50th in queue) I was 36th 10 minutes ago and nothing changed
Listing added 8 days ago (51st in queue)
This doesn't sound like a bug; per Ched's post: "Your position in the queue may actually increase in the short term if other smaller transactions are listed for sale after yours, however generally your position will decrease over time."
See here:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16021115&b=0&a=0I was pretty confused about this as well, but eventually they'll sell.
Mentions:
Stock market liquidity bot
I got my FHG sold almost immediately despite having a 500 ish queue. I think it can be random sometime
Yeah but as I said there's nothing changed in numbers of available shares
[image: i.imgur.com]
The shares did change, they went down from 2,525,307,743 to 2,525,294,098 (13,645 shares), and you went from 19th to 47th (28 places).
So maybe (for example) a large block of ~20,000 sold, and also 28 people added small blocks of 150 shares, so there are more blocks (your places in queue increased) but less total shares (as a large block sold)?
Just kinda guessing... it's pretty confusing.
Yeah I wasn't looking for an opinion. More for an answer. I'm good at guessing stocks too after 10 years
Nothing wrong with this then?
You are looking at the npc queue. That includes all stocks, so just looking at WLT and not seeing a change means nothing. You are being pushed back because smaller amounts of share for a different stock are being listed.
It was an answer, that's how the stocks work, people put smaller blocks up so yours got pushed back.
I'm just saying I'm guessing because I don't know exactly what happened in that situation, nobody could possibly. The only way you'll get a definitive answer of exactly what happened was if you see the buy and sell log of all the shares, which isn't going to happen.
Can you direct me to the post where that's explained please?
[image: imgur.com] I don't understand how can you check the queue ? Ah must be the new thing that sounds great..
[image: imgur.com]
mine was like 60th in queue now it doesnt have a place
[image: i.gyazo.com]
All my knowledge of stocks came from other players, so I dont know if that information is posted any where.
Mentions:
Stock market liquidity bot
Same with me. Why do we lose our place in the queue!!
Same here. Lost my place in the queue.
When there's too many red ticks the system stops buying. If you don't take the block of market you get back in same spot in queue as soon as it turns green again
Its not just related to the one stock. If ched said exactly how it works then what would be the point...