Mentions: Jammed [1531835]
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 11 likes ·
You were banned and bountied the moderators dealing with you directly after. It's not rocket science and we're not stupid. If you have an issue with staff then you can contact me about it, whilst staff are players too and …
Mentioned in this thread
Jammed [1531835] ×1
So apparently you're not allowed to bounty staff:
Hello.
Whilst I appreciate that staff are players when you are bountying them in direct response to them doing their staff duties this will not be tolerated.
I have deleted the bounties you've placed, continue and I will take further action against your account.
-Joshua
I bountied them because I find them generally rude and obnoxious. Nothing to do with their staff duties .
Nobody cares.
You were banned and bountied the moderators dealing with you directly after. It's not rocket science and we're not stupid.
If you have an issue with staff then you can contact me about it, whilst staff are players too and can be bountied as that I do not tolerate my team being attacked or bountied for them volunteering as staff.
Your ban was deserved and will remain, you know full well what you were doing each time - continue posting these kinds of threads and I will ban you from the forums too.
-Joshua.