Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

missing money

Started by TheoZ [1161882] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

TheoZ [1161882] ×1

TheoZ [1161882]

Hey there I deposited 428.somethingM in my company bank, then I saw 3x DB error something in the company page... then torn went down... and then I realized no money ! 

 

ty
TheoZ [1161882]

26/01/2019 8:15:42 PMTheoZ has made a deposit of $428,970,304 to the company funds.  It says 3.8B in bank but when I deposited it said 4.2B or smthg can you check ty

Mentions: TheoZ [1161882]