Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

200 Merits!

Started by 1973958 [1973958] on in Achievements.

1 replies · 79 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
1973958 [1973958]

I know, I know, 200 Merits at my age is laughable, but to be fair, I went inactive for most of my time here in Torn, only really getting back into the game in December of 2017. It took me a bit to get used to everything, which included how to train and such. I had a goal of 200 Merits by the end of 2018, I'm about 1 month late so not too horrible. Just lookin forward to the next milestone at 300!

- Ego
Gingy [2091567]

+r Merit hunting has been my obsession for the past month, jumping from 120 to 177. Which merits did you find hardest to chase? Any ones that came easier than expected? Grats on the milestone!