Hi bogie. I tried to use a drug pack which I found on the city map during the time Torn was experiencing issues Yesterday. When I attempted to open the pack the game froze and I had to reset it. Once the game reloaded I noticed I did not have the pack, xanax or vicodin. I was playing on mobile when this happened. Thank you for helping.
Lost item
Started by Hudsini [2170758] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
Hi bogie. I tried to use a drug pack which I found on the city map during the time Torn was experiencing issues Yesterday. When I attempted to open the pack the game froze and I had to reset it. Once the game reloaded I noticed I did not have the pack, xanax or vicodin. I was playing on mobile when this happened. Thank you for helping.
Resolved.