Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Icon glitch

Started by Socrates_Tatian [2051828] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
48 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Socrates_Tatian [2051828]

I’ve noticed that while I was going through my settings, the text in icon settings is going through the list of icons. I use iOS mobile and the torn browser instead of the app and I haven’t been able to check if it’s happening on PC yet. (Image below)

Edit: The image in question. I’ve checked on PC and it only seems to be occuring in the mobile browser