Since the time you joined this lovely game, confess the mildest/smallest sins you’ve done in Torn. It could be things like: “I threw a brick at my friend” or “I threw away a bunch of items for fun.” Anything applies as long as it isn’t a major sin :p
Mild Confessions
Started by Socrates_Tatian [2051828] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Most-liked replies
- MikePence [2029670]
· 2 likes ·
i spend too much time reading global - ChaosReigns [2169241]
· 2 likes ·
I read this thread :/ Forgive me Ched, for I have sinned.
Since the time you joined this lovely game, confess the mildest/smallest sins you’ve done in Torn. It could be things like: “I threw a brick at my friend” or “I threw away a bunch of items for fun.” Anything applies as long as it isn’t a major sin :p
This isn't so much a sin but a oops moment. Some jerkoff priced Vicodin at 830k and I bought 8 million which is like 1/4th of my net worth >.< ouch
I killed one of my closest friends just so I could collect their bounty money, even though they were maxed out on medical cooldown.
i spend too much time reading global
I got a xanax for 500 on the market because a guy priced it wrong and I resold it for 837k
I read this thread :/
Forgive me Ched, for I have sinned.
I left a Nice Faction.
(All my previous faction Leaders now guessing, is they are the one)