Is there any way to increase accuracy, I feel like if my attacks hit, I would win fights more often.
Better Accuracy?
Started by KomitKrasher [2230618] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Is there any way to increase accuracy, I feel like if my attacks hit, I would win fights more often.
Train speed in the gym
Get a weapon with higher accuracy (diamond bladed knife pretty good for noobs)
Get sights (as in scopes) weapon mods on your firearms by doing Duke missions after getting to level 5
Thanks for the help
Macana is cheaper and has higher accuracy
Most importantly, train. Weapons only aid you, they don't win fights for you (although they do help).
Keep in mind that all the battle stats are necessary.