So out of curiosity who all here is from michigan
Michigan
Started by Corder799 [2023029] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 37 / 37 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 37
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 67 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- megalomaniacal [1542618] Committee
· 9 likes ·
I'm not but I think it's interesting that everyone I have ever met from Michigan has shown me what part they are from by pointing to a part of their left hand. - Touch [1317237] · 7 likes ·
mid michigan right here o/ yes we are going to die lol - Sweeney_Todd [27468]
· 1 likes ·
Wait, that place is real? I thought Disney just made it up for shits and giggles! [:sick:]
So out of curiosity who all here is from michigan
I’m not
Me neither
Well good its horrible here right now.
In GD we're all from Torn. In non-related we're from other places.
I'm not but I think it's interesting that everyone I have ever met from Michigan has shown me what part they are from by pointing to a part of their left hand.
If there are around 7.53 billion people on this planet, and the population of Michigan is around 9,883,640 people, than if my calculations are correct, about 0.13% of all people are in Michigan.
The snow, the ice, and the goddamn polar vortex.
...but not me
Likewise
mid michigan right here o/
yes we are going to die lol
Given that census data is accurate to at leadt a 1% margin, michigan may or may not exist
You are right, there would be no way of knowing.
I am not either.
If I am being honest, I am not either.
Wait, that place is real? I thought Disney just made it up for shits and giggles! [:sick:]
Nah that's just Disneyland
Phew, was worried there... [:sick:]
Been there once....extremely cold.
Do Yoopers count?
I'm in Florida. But im praying for Chicago lol