To start, love the over/unders being added to certain sports (I hope you do o/u and spreads for baseball during season also).
However, what is the current issue with the limited offerings on games? There are like 20 NCAAB games right now, yet bookie only shows 1. Bookie didnt offer the Djokovic vs Nadal match in Australian Open Championship, seems to never offer Esports anymore and overall just seems to spin Leslie's wheel when deciding what games it wants to show.
Is this a known issue? Is there a potential solution?
You’ll have a better chance posting this in the Bugs & Issues forum. Devs don’t read the Gambling forum unless somebody directs their attention over here.
I wanna know is why do the odds fluctuate always? once you bet on certain odds they should stay WHEN you bet them.. took Dallas +9.5 about 5 hours ago, I check now the odds are +0.5 and I lost money because of it
If you mouse over the wager you put on it will show what your actual bet is regardless of current odds. You couldn't lose money to odds updating after you put yours on, if you think you did log a bug report.
You didn’t lose money. Once you bet, you are locked into those odds. They update as the game progresses because betfair allows in game betting.