This may not be the right place to put this, but I am obviously a newer member and am wanting to make some money. I have been very active and friendly with the community and would like to offer my services. I am not really picky with the work, but I will be as active as i can and help out any way that i can.
Looking for work
Started by FinalSummoning [2234521] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 23 / 100
This may not be the right place to put this, but I am obviously a newer member and am wanting to make some money. I have been very active and friendly with the community and would like to offer my services. I am not really picky with the work, but I will be as active as i can and help out any way that i can.